Privacy & Personal Information
(2) The privacy of your personal information is important to Woolii.
(3) Woolii may collect personal information directly from you when you register as a member of the website, when you place an Order, or when you contact our Customer First Team. Personal information may include your name, residential and/or postal address, telephone number and email address.
(4) Your personal information is not collected if you only browse this website.
(5) Online payments are handled by Stripe and PayPal. Woolii does not store your credit card or banking details. Please check the www.stripe.com and paypal.com websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
(6) Woolii may use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to any of them and for their own internal purposes. You agree that Woolii may use your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any Orders you place and information about the products sold via the website that Woolii thinks may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from Woolii, please let us know and Woolii will respect your request. You also agree that Woolii may contact you by telephone to arrange delivery or collection of your Order.
(7) You may request Woolii to remove your personal information from its database by emailing the Customer First Team.